One Day SSD 12 A/B TM Operatives Health & Safety Training Course
This is designed for all Traffic Management operatives involved in the installation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management equipment on high-speed Highways Agency Roads.
One day training course held off-site for a maximum of 12 candidates.
At the end of the course candidates should be able to:
- Understand the principals of quality assurance.
- Be aware of the training & assessment process for a traffic management operative.
- Be aware of the health and safety legislation and their roles & responsibilities.
- Be aware of safe working practices.
- Be aware of the relevant reference documentation used within the traffic management industry.
- Be able to work as a member of a team to install, maintain and remove traffic management equipment.
- Be able to set out a chapter & closure from a datum.
Multi-choice question paper / 30 minutes time limit / pass mark 75%
Who Should Attend
Traffic management employees / line managers
Pre Course Requirements
Traffic management operatives should have 3 months industry experience.