Two Day SSD 12 A/B TM Foreman's Training Course
This course is designed to allow TM companies to appoint a competent person to design and control Standard closures for the purpose of installing, maintaining & removing temporary traffic management equipment on high speed Highways Agency roads.
Two day training course held off-site for a maximum of 8 candidates. .
At the end of the course candidates should be able to:
- Work out the traffic management scheme required to facilitate access to a given work area.
- Work put the distances required for a a range of traffic management layouts.
- Calculate the amount of equipment required for a given traffic management layout.
- Access the standard of equipment that is acceptable to use.
Candidates should have an understanding of:
- The planning required for standard works.
- The different types of temporary road markings that are used.
- How temporary lane closures are incorporated with standard works.
Compulsory written paper with 90 minutes time limit and pass mark of 75%
Who Should Attend
Qualified Traffic management 12 A/B operatives
Pre Course Requirements
Traffic management operatives should have 3 months industry experience.