SSD 12 D TM Operatives Assessments
Log books will be issued with various units of competence which the candidate needs to prove they are competent at carrying out.
At the end of the course candidates should be able to:
- All candidates must be competent in each of the assessments.
- There must be a minimum gap of two weeks between assessments.
- All assessments must take place on rural or urban roads.
- Only work which is carried out safely will be endorsed.
- Assessments must be carried out by approved and qualified assessors.
- Candidates must have passed the SSD 12 D training course.
Skill cards will be issued by Lantra Awards once the log book and supporting evidence has been verified, these cards are valid for five years and operatives must attend a refresher course prior to the card expiring.
Who Should Attend
Traffic management employees / line managers
Pre Course Requirements
Traffic management operatives should have 3 months industry experience.