SSD 2 /B TM Delta Bloc Training
This course is designed for installers who are involved with installing, relocating and removal of Delta bloc 80 units.
Half day training course which includes practical assessment for a maximum of 6 operatives.
At the end of the course candidates should be able to:
- Understand the principles of vehicle restraint systems.
- Carry out all operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Recognise components and obvious defects.
- Be aware of safe working practices.
- How to handle, off-load and store components in a proper manner.
- Use Delta bloc 80 in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions .
- The responsibilities of the appointed installer.
Written question paper / pass mark 75% Satisfactory performance on practical assessment Safe operations
Who Should Attend
Traffic management employees / line managers
Pre Course Requirements
Traffic management operatives should have 3 months industry experience.